Saturday, April 18, 2009

MONTEZUMA





Ah what a great weekend!!! Montezuma is about a 2 hour bus ride, one hour ferry ride and hour taxi ride away :) About a month ago Kym and I went there...just went with out reservations or anything. It was great and everything went smoothly. We found a hostel....."Ly's" it was super chill right on the beach. The room wasnt that great but who cares....we just wanted to lay out and be in the water anyway. The town is really small and artsy, i loved it! I think the best part was that Kym and I made friends with the locals, I got to eat pizza off a leaf on the beach...cant get much better than that. haha Then that night there was a huge soccer game on; mexico vs. costa rica. So of course Kym and went with, her on the back of a motorcycle and my in the back of a jeep. It was crazy fun just because soccer is such a big thing here. All in all probably one of the best weekends in Costa Rica so far
pura vida :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2051255&id=52904163&l=d1c5f61ced

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2051257&id=52904163&l=8429112d2f

No comments:

Post a Comment