Wednesday, March 18, 2009

disculpame......

Hey everyone I am so sorry that I have been such a slacker on blogging. There does not seem to be enough time in a day. My days are pretty routine now. I go to classes monday-friday and usually go from about 8 am to 5pm. I am now taking a dance class once a week....brushin up on my salsa, meringue and kumbia skills. I also joined a gym and there are weekly spinning and aerobic classes which are super fun with the instructions in spanish and the great music :)
The first weekend in March was Kym's birthday so we went out to a restaurant in San Jose called Tin Jo. It was asian cuisine and obviously amazing! They sang happy birthday to her in Thai and of course we had to be traditional and do some rounds of sake. After we went to "la calle de la amagura" which is just an area with a ton of bars along the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment